3DVR TECH SOLUTIONS provides custom 3D curriculum, VR curriculum and custom 3DVR content to assist teachers and students in building their own custom lessons, tests and presentations.
3DVR Tech Solutions also provides custom software called “3DVR Class Organizer”. this proprietary software provides a unique set of tools that help meet the E.S.S.A requirements.
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO SIGNUP, PLEASE CONTACT:
Ben Cabildo, VP Operations & Marketing Western Division
Ben Kenyon Chief Technology Officer
3D-VR Curriculum Package Content:
Designed for K-12 – each curriculum includes
- 3D and VR Curriculum
- Teacher’s 3DVR lesson templates
- Student’s 3DVR lesson templates
- 3D & VR Assets for teaching
- Custom VR field trips
- Group activities
- Review sections
Library of content:
- VR Therapeutic Content
- VR Lesson Tours with “Test your Skills (that give feed Back)
- VR content of local and State wide & world wide: Historical VR tours of locations of interests
- Pictures library
- 2D / 3D video clips library
- 3D animation objects library
- Animated character riggs and motion capture files library
- VR TOURS library: Introduction to the work force.
- Plug-in and play VR curriculum templates, for students design their own VIRTUAL lessons.
- VR Sky Box background library
- Music Beds library for Teachers and students to use: lessons, independent films, commercials, games and events
- Sound Effects library for: teachers and students to use
- Voice Over Library: over (300) words SPOKEN from the English dictionary & (6o) of the most common sentences from the English dictionary. By both “man” &” woman”.